Hidden Valley Cabin, nestled among 60 wooded acres with miles of groomed hiking trails, boasts the Little Killbuck Creek running through the property with several serene waterfalls. Our Cabin is situated in a valley with 2 stocked, spring-fed ponds great for fishing or swimming and a sandy beach. A perfect getaway for Couples or Families.
A great destination for the Nature or Bird Enthusiast. We also have nearby popular scenic bicycling routes.
GEOCACHING Adventure has now been added! Use of our Magellan or bring your own handheld tracking device. Also- an Archeological “Dig Zone”. We will “Place” arrowheads & other objects so your children are sure to find something!
10 minutes from downtown Wooster and a close drive to:
- Largest population of Amish
- College of Wooster
- Ashland University (just 15 minutes away)
- Ohio Agricultural Research & Development Center (ATI)
- Ohio Light Opera, J.M. Smucker Company, (Smucker’s)
- Everything Rubbermaid, Lehman’s Hardware, P. Graham Dunn
ASK ABOUT OUR AUGUST OHIO LIGHT OPERA SPECIAL! Tickets for the Opera 50% off with your cabin stay!
Our rustic & tastefully decorated Cabin offers all the amenities of home:
- Newly remodeled kitchen & Cookware & utensils for 8
- Queen Size bed, Bunk beds, Full Bathroom – Shower, tub
- Stainless steel appliances, NEW Queen size bed, Sofa
- Free Wireless Internet & Satellite TV
- You are welcome to bring your own tents/campers to accomodate additional people, we do have one 4 person tent to rent
- Private & fully screened in porch with a fireplace, outdoor firepit for bonfires by the pond
- Fishing equipment, raft & canoe & “Dig Zone”
- Beach/lounge chairs & umbrellas, Hammock, Gas Grill
- Gold panning supplies & use of our Magellan GPS
We are a single-unit seasonal cabin and open from April 1 st to Mid-November, weather permitting. The cabin is heated by the wood burning fireplace and heaters. We do have air conditioning.
Sign up to receive information about special events or offers!
Gift Certificates Available